It would seem that my blog has caused serious offense. Since that was never intended I have removed it.
Fellow bloggers please rest assured I am still reading all your blogs and greatly appreciate your comments and support and friendship over the few years I have been writing. I will try to contact you all individually but if I don't have an email address for you then please send me a message.
In gassho.
Cath.
While I may not be the most observant, I don't recall you having written something offensive, Cath. I hope that you choose to continue writing your blog and provide others with your insights into your martial journey.
ReplyDeleteCath, what an earth has happened? I don't recall you writing something offensive, are you okay?
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that. I enjoyed reading your blog. I know that you were with different associations and I have seen "the art of peace" get very competitive and nasty politically. I do give information about myself and a few pictures but not my name to avoid unpleasantness on my own blog.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure you have my email.
rugwithlegs@yaho.com